1st FEBRUARY 1987 – Happy Birthday!!!!
A year older, a year wiser, a year of awesomeness, a year of being Kawiria. And all I can do is thank the Almighty Lord for the blessing of life and life in abundance.
Oh well having being born on 1st Feb 1987 … today I turn 23. Am happy for myself, 23 looked so far when I was 16 and its here already. Then I begin the month of love… which is what I try to preach… I love loving and I love being loved.
So I would want to say thank you to all those that love me and to all those that I love, for them opening up their hearts and being accommodative. I totally appreciate.
So being a monday, i normally don’t like or enjoy monday’s— monday blues, its the day after the weekend, its the day i have to wake up early after two days of sleeping alot, i have to make plans for the week… its just the full boring day of the week for me. But for this year, am gonna try my best to enjoy mondays regardless. I’ll be positive about it starting today. Because am thinking my birthday falling on a monday—not so cool but now am thinking ‘HOW COOL’
Today I don’t think I will cut a cake or have a party but i will ensure the day is enjoyed…hehe I don’t know how…al just go with the flow. But enjoy every moment, even as I seat on the office chair and stare at a computer screen infort of me…lol
So my past year, was spent quite well, quite a couple of accomplishments which i thank Almighty God, my family and friends for. Everyone played a role one way or another. Stuff that I realized i that I was probably in doubt about, that:
- Family and friends are important aspect in your life – I may have lost touch with some but in my heart they always hold a special place. The ones i am always with or we communicate more often than not, I am grateful for the fact that you are here. The ones i insist on … hehe, al keep on nagging :p
- I have a lovely smile – I will always try keep my smile on…thanks to all those that tell me I have a lovely smile 🙂 Thats inspiring by the way.
- Am beautiful and intelligent as well… am not blowing my trumpet or anything, its those things that i realized through people and school and am trying to internalize.
- Am a good person – well, i think i am,but i don’t really know what people exactly mean when they say that.
- Am a party pooper – Sometimes that is, i shan’t explain further.
- I am stylish – hehe I try,but thanks for letting me know.
- There are greater things for me:- It feels great to have people that look out for the best for you. Honestly, for all the help, ideas and nagging I get from my people they are great inspirations.
- I subconsciously love school and pressure but I say i hate them…weird huh!
- I can write something and someone actually reads it… if you’ve reached this part then I can say am a blogger 🙂
Music wise : Taylor Swift and Alicia Keys were my artists for the year. The ‘Fearless’ album did it for me, I can repeat songs the whole day as long as i enjoy it and find meaning in it.
At 23, i believe this is going to be a great year…am going to be all out and embrace every moment, am going to be successful and be a positive influence to people. ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
My inspiration for this new year:
“Life is full of wonderful and terrific opportunities beyond my wildest dreams. I won’t stop dreaming. I won’t stop seeking God for His divine appointments. I will live life with moments that take my breath away. I won’t live my life “on hold.” “
So let me brace myself … am actually feeling a bit different, abit grown up and added spank…lol now that i come to think of it. But i guess it’s all in my head, which is a good thing.
Have a beautiful February on my tab … as in its my prayer that this month be the best and this year as well. My pastor says it’s “The year of the LORD’S Significance” in your life and I believe so. May that be your believe for this year as well.
My starting song of the year:
Alicia Keys – Wait Till You See My Smile
Much Love to all.
For all the other February babies….. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😉
Signing off — *Kawi*