20 Questions to ask yourself every Sunday
So as I was reading @Nkirdizzle’s blog, as usual she has the most amazing stuff that will get you to juggle your head for a bit. I came across one of her posts that has this, “20 questions one should ask themselves every sunday”. Well, it wasn’t Sunday, but I sure can take myself back and I thought I should try it out … It’s like therapy, makes me notice how much I’ve been lazing around *bad, bad, bad girl*.
What did I learn last week?
- Being paranoid could sometimes be the best way to avoid an oncoming problem.
- Family is important; they know you more than anyone else would.
- Positivity makes everything seem better and is emotionally needed to deal with life.
What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
- Good question! Keeping up with the pressures of life could be classified as a weekly accomplishment yah?
Which moment from last week was the most memorable, and why?
- That would be the beginning of last week. Because I made an unsaid promise to myself and to someone else :p
What is the 1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
- School, school, school, I need to gather all the psyche I need to apply for my masters…Jeez!
What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
- Search, Identify and Apply!
What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
- Sleep! I need to get insomnia. I’ll blame it on the cold for now, but I think I love my sleep a bit too much.
What was last week’s biggest time sink?
- Procrastination enough said!
Am I carrying excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
- None really! Funny enough I have the least baggage in my life right now, I just hope I keep that trend.
What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
- My postgraduate diploma Project! Like seriously, I need to get over and done with it.
What opportunities are still on the table?
- I believe they are many; I’m just not creating room for them. Which is just wrong all together, so something’s got to give!
Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
- I don’t think so, at least as per now.
Is there anyone that deserves a big thank you?
- I say thank you when I need to, and I keep saying when I have the opportunity to, but my folks do deserve a BIG one.
How can I help someone else this coming week?
- I’m trying to be of help where possible.
What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- To complete my Masters degree
- To exponentially grow in my career
- To be completely stable; this includes relationship-wise and financial-wise
Have any of my recent actions led me to closer to my goals?
- I think so and then again I haven’t tried hard enough. Jeez this is like a therapy of sorts it seems…yikes!
What is the next step for each goal?
- Look for a school and apply
- Work smart, in a way that’s going to contribute to my career growth
- As for the other, I’m not doing bad so far :p
What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
- Ummmm! This is bad … but in case of anything, it’s got to be something good.
What are my fears?
- My efforts to go unnoticed by the relevant people
- Not achieving what I would want to achieve (does that make sense? at least in my head it does.)
What am I most grateful for?
- Everything that I am today, and for the people who have played a role in it … I am grateful.
If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
- This is a familiar question. If I knew I only had one week to live, I would call my family and friends and let them know, then I will spend time with whoever wants to spend time with me 🙂
Maybe you should try it out too!
Signing Off ~~~ *Kawi*